Celebrating Business Initiative
This initiative celebrates new and existing businesses operating in the Town of Riverdale Park. Grand Openings and anniversaries (5-year increments) are celebrated through this initiative.
Eligible applicants include any for-profit or non-profit business within the commercial, industrial, or mixed-use zones in Town and must be compliant with all State, County, and Town requirements. All taxes and fees must be current at the time of application.
The Town would provide the following services for eligible applicants:
1. Grand Opening / Anniversary Celebration Flyer emailed to dignitaries;
2. Event announcement published on the Town’s website;
3. Free one-quarter page (or greater, depending on several variables) advertisement published in the Town Crier, highlighting the Grand Opening or Anniversary Celebration, and including a brief profile (subject to staff review);
5. Grand Opening Ribbon (only for Grand Openings);
6. Proclamation from the Mayor, welcoming the new business or recognizing the anniversary of
an existing business.
All programs and initiatives are subject to funding availability and the Town reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel this program at any time with or without notice.